Saturday, May 14, 2011

Introductions

I am honored to be a part of what seems to be a highly enthusiastic and focussed team here at Eclipse!

For starters, I am a Systems Engineer by trade, employed by a national IT company called Anittel. I look after the IT for Peter Moyes Anglican School, and help admin a couple of other schools in the WA area.

I've always had a great passion for music and computers (and computer games) as my friend Jordan Eyres can tell you. I love to hack and create things in our world.

I have had some experience with indie games development at a much younger age, when myself and a bunch of mostly Norwegian guys got together over the wonderful Internet and started to create our very own MMORPG. Unfortunately, we got to about the stage that the Eclipse project is currently at and were forced to disband due to prior commitments.

I want to help the Eclipse project along in any way I can, whether that be through composing music or programming - anything I can do, I would love to do it to help. I want to see this project become something great.

I look forward to working with you all!



3 comments:

  1. and Likewise Jeremy! :)
    you sure sound like you have a great background and are very enthusiastic (which is great!)

    Music will be a great help! we have a previous soundtrack from the old version but it could Really use a professional touch :)

    i definitely look forward to meeting you so we can get started ^^ ill try and organised a team meeting very soon.

    very exited to get this underway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jeremy, welcome to the team! 8D

    ReplyDelete